Return Policy Terms:
– Customers have 3 days from delivery to file for a return on their order.
– Defective products may be reported to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers are expected to send images of the defects so that they may be examined. Customers are not expected to send back any items unless deemed necessary by our Customer Service team in order to further inspect the product. The full refund will be issued by the customer service team once the product has been deemed as a defective piece.
– In case of returns/exchanges, our team may refuse the returns if it is evident that the item has been worn, washed or soiled.
– If the customer is out of our delivery partners serviceable area, customers are expected to self ship items back for returns or exchanges to:
D-72B, Swarn Park,
New Delhi – 110041
– Customers are due shipping costs for exchanges or refunds up to the amount of Rs.50. The compensation of delivery charges is provided under the discretion of the customer support team.
The return process may be started by either messaging us through our Contact Us form or by email at email@example.com
This process is applicable to most customers unless the customer resides in an area where our delivery partners are unable to pick up the item for return/exchange. In this process, our customer service agents will communicate with you via e-mail to schedule a pickup for customers’ items that you would like to return/exchange. The item will be picked up from your doorstep. In this process, the customer is expected to coordinate with the local delivery partner after the pickup has been scheduled. Self Ship Process:
Customers are expected to self-ship items back for returns or exchanges to our warehouse.